The Florida Dream Center offers whatever help we have available, or will connect you to the right organizations across the community. See the listings below for details about our services throughout the community.
AddictionIf you are struggling with addiction, we have a large recovery program that can help set you free. Please call 727-240-0734 for details.
Neighborhood AssistanceAdopt-a-Block is currently serving the Lealman area of Pinellas County. If you live in Lealman and have a need, call 727-240-0734 for help.
Jails & PrisonsIf you have a loved one in prison, we provide Chaplains in the Pinellas County jail system We also provide mentoring for those on probation – Call 727-240-0734 to learn more.
HomelessIf you are currently without housing and have a need, call 727-240-0734 to see what we can assist you with, from food to clothing and various other programs at Safe Harbor and Pinellas Hope
Food truckOur Mobile Food Truck delivers food to the community at the following locations (call 727-240-0734 for details):
- Acorn Mobile Home Park
- Embassy Mobile Home Park
- GreenMeadows Mobile Home Park
- Highpointe Mobile Home Park
- Oak Crest Mobile Home Park
- Palace Mobile Home Park
- Palm Village Mobile Home Park
- Pinellas Heights for Seniors
- Safe Harbor
- Satellite Mobile Home Park
Human TraffickingIf you see something suspicious and suspect it could be human trafficking, you can take action!
- Report your tip to the National Human Trafficking Resource Center at (888) 373-7888
- Call the local Clearwater / Tampa Bay Area Task Force on Human Trafficking at 727-562-4917
- Call us directly at 727-240-0734 to learn more about our services for human trafficking victims.